Yo!How are you niggars(means'noob').Actually,i am not too sure too of the meaning!
Anyway,if u know me,i love football a lot.I support Mancherter United and i hate Chelsea and Arsenal b'cos i just hate them.(That is just my oppinion!)Last season,they won the Premier League and the Champions League.My friends say that they hate soccer but i don giv a damn.And if u kuow me,as long as i like it,i love it!My dream is to be as famous as Power Rangers S.P.D?Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Joking!Actually,it is Cristiano Ronaldo!Even the Greek God Zeus can't save his free kicks!The problem is that he plans to leave Man U and thet is v.bad!Hey!Why the heck am i telling u these soccer information?I think i must really knock my head on the wall rite?OUCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!It hurts a lot u konw If u laugh,i would giv u a punch rite in ur face although i don knuw who u are. So thats all 4 2day cos i con play my PSP now.SO LONG SUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEE HA!I'm commin Fifa 08!
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hi manfred! i am jeng suan.
your blog is quite nice wat.
i find it ok!
Post a Comment